WebSuiteX for MAC – Create advanced metatags, secure the source code of your website. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WebSuiteX for MAC Latest Version
WebSuiteX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WebSuiteX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WebSuiteX App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About WebSuiteX App for MAC
WebSuiteX… Two handy tools for creating advanced META-TAGS and for securing the source code of a webpage. It encodes the source code so that NOBODY can see your original source code! The META-TAGS are used to be find on Internet Search Engines like Google etc. This application is freeware and Universal Binary. It comes in English and Dutch.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WebSuiteX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WebSuiteX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WebSuiteX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WebSuiteX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WebSuiteX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WebSuiteX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WebSuiteX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WebSuiteX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WebSuiteX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WebSuiteX from your MAC!
WebSuiteX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This WebSuiteX .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. WebSuiteX is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.