Webstractor for MAC – Browser that captures, edits, composes Web content. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Webstractor for MAC Latest Version
Webstractor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Webstractor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Webstractor App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About Webstractor App for MAC
Webstractor… Intuitive and powerful, Webstractor takes Internet users beyond browsing to provide the ability to capture multiple Web pages, remove unwanted content, annotate, organize, retrieve and assemble the found materials into effective documents. Already dubbed “a Web researcher’s dream,” Webstractor adds a “Radar” capability to monitor Web pages for keywords and capture them when an appropriate change occurs.
Version 1.6 now runs natively on Intel-based Macs giving customers the ability to quickly automate the research and retrieval of Web content to create perfectly customized documents and reports.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Webstractor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Webstractor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Webstractor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Webstractor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Webstractor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Webstractor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Webstractor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Webstractor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Webstractor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Webstractor from your MAC!
Webstractor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Tool for downloading an entire website
Download public website directories in their entirety.
Download entire websites for offline browsing.
This Webstractor .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Webstractor is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.