WebStorm for MAC Latest Version
WebStorm for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WebStorm that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WebStorm App|
|File Size||490.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About WebStorm App for MAC
The published price is that for one user for the first year, billed annually. The pricing schema can be found here.
- Smart DOM-based autocompletion
- HTML5 Support
- Zen Coding
- Language Mixing
- FTP and Remote Files Synchronization
- Spell Checker
- Fixed the issue with the debugger not reconnecting automatically
- Fixed the regression bug causing the Stretch to Right / Stretch to Left actions not to work as expected
- Fixed the bug causing the Compare with branch dialog to close unexpectedly
- Solved the problem with images not being rendered in the Documentation popup
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WebStorm for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WebStorm .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WebStorm is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WebStorm for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WebStorm apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WebStorm apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WebStorm that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WebStorm icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WebStorm on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WebStorm from your MAC!
WebStorm Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
One-window Web development suite.
Quick development for desktop, mobile, and Web.
Visual Studio Code
Cross-platform code editor and debugger for web apps.
This WebStorm .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. WebStorm is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.