WebStart for MAC – Full-featured webserver environment. This app was released by EOSGARDEN Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WebStart for MAC Latest Version
WebStart for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WebStart that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WebStart App|
|File Size||297.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About WebStart App for MAC
With WebStart, it’s never been easier to manage a professional Web sever. Everything is a one-click task.
Three versions of PHP are included with WebStart as well as a bunch of other software needed by all Web developers.
WebStart has been tested with most of the actual CMS and frameworks. It lets you easily deploy any number of websites on your local Mac.
WebStart is more than just a Web server. It consists a full-featured webserver environment for your Mac. It includes an Apache 2, MySQL, and OpenLDAP servers, running out of the box.
- WebStart now runs fine on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- GateKeeper compatible
- Updated PHP to 5.3.15 and 5.4.5
- NodeJS integration
- Note:This update is for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion only users only
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WebStart for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WebStart .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WebStart is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WebStart for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WebStart apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WebStart apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WebStart that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WebStart icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WebStart on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WebStart from your MAC!
WebStart Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Abyss Web Server
Free personal Web server.
LiteSpeed Web Server
Highly scalable Web-delivery platform.
Auto-install stack with Apache, Mysql, PHP, Perl, Python.
This WebStart .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. WebStart is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.