WebSnapperPro for MAC – Capture entire Web pages as single images or PDFs. This app was released by TASTYAPPS Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WebSnapperPro for MAC Latest Version
WebSnapperPro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WebSnapperPro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WebSnapperPro App|
|File Size||12.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About WebSnapperPro App for MAC
WebSnapperPro lets you capture full web pages exactly as they appear in your browser, with a single mouse click, without the need to “stitch” or cut-and-paste. Save the page as an image file or as vector-based PDF. You can print the page, send it as an email attachment, send it to Evernote, or export it to your DropBox account, right from the WebSnapperPro interface.
- Fixes for Mojave wrt Capture from Safari and Chrome.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WebSnapperPro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WebSnapperPro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WebSnapperPro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WebSnapperPro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WebSnapperPro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WebSnapperPro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WebSnapperPro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WebSnapperPro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WebSnapperPro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WebSnapperPro from your MAC!
WebSnapperPro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Versatile digital scrapbook.
Keep Everything Premium
Save web pages to Dropbox.
Make user-defined size screenshots of websites (beta).
This WebSnapperPro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. WebSnapperPro is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.