WebsitePainter for MAC – WYSIWYG Web editor. This app was build by AMBIERA Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WebsitePainter for MAC Latest Version
WebsitePainter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WebsitePainter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WebsitePainter App|
|File Size||9.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About WebsitePainter App for MAC
WebsitePainter is a Web editor for creating professional looking Websites, without HTML knowledge and programming. With a few clicks it is possible to create Web pages with elements like Web 2.0 buttons, gradients, round borders, hover effects, transparencies, continuous text, and more.
- Background shadows (box shadows), selectalbe HTML version (version 4 / 5), SFTP and FTPS support, additional keyboard shortcuts, faster rendering of large images and a lot more
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WebsitePainter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WebsitePainter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WebsitePainter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WebsitePainter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WebsitePainter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WebsitePainter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WebsitePainter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WebsitePainter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WebsitePainter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WebsitePainter from your MAC!
WebsitePainter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Visual web-design tool.
Build responsive Web sites.
HTML Egg Pro
Drag-and-drop website designer.
This WebsitePainter .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. WebsitePainter is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.