Website Watchman for MAC – Monitor, archive, go back in time. This app was released by PEACOCKMEDIA.SOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Website Watchman for MAC Latest Version
Website Watchman for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Website Watchman that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Website Watchman App|
|File Size||13.3 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Website Watchman App for MAC
Website Watchman is an easy to use website archival utility.
Note: this app’s name has had to be changed slightly because of a pre-existing project called Watchman. Existing licence holders shouldn’t be affected.
- Monitor a whole website, part of a website or a single page
- Set up configs for multiple sites / pages
- Schedule hourly, daily, weekly, monthly scan
- Be alerted to any changes, visible text, source code or changes to the page’s resources
- View and be able to demonstrate what a page looked like on a particular date
- Be aware of every change to a competitor’s page / site
- Runs locally, not a cloud service. Own your own data.
- An archive is kept, including all changes to pages, images, style sheets and js
- View a ‘living’ version of a historical page, not a screenshot
- Switch between versions of the page to compare them
- Export a historical page as image or collection of all of its files
- Export the entire site, preserving all files as they were on a given date, or processed to make a browsable local copy of the site.
- (Inherits all updates within the Integrity v10 crawling engine)
- Improves some context help and manual, puts deep manual links under Help menu.
- If starting with .txt or .csv url (- for the purposes of monitoring a list – local or on server) that wasn’t being archived (engine only archived html). This blocked other things from happening correctly.
- If a web script (eg php) actually returned a document, eg pdf with the appropriate content-type mime type in the header, the file extension of the url was overriding the mime type. Now mime type takes precedence, which allows proper monitoring of such urls.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Website Watchman for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Website Watchman .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Website Watchman is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Website Watchman for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Website Watchman apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Website Watchman apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Website Watchman that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Website Watchman icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Website Watchman on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Website Watchman from your MAC!
Website Watchman Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Monitor changes and crashes with Web sites and servers.
Automatically downloads complete Web sites.
This Website Watchman .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Website Watchman is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.