Website monitor for MAC – Monitor websites for interesting new content. This app was released by GITHUB Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Website monitor for MAC Latest Version
Website monitor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Website monitor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Website monitor App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Website monitor App for MAC
Website monitor allows you to monitor websites for interesting new content. Search for keywords on a specific website and get a notification when they appear on the website.
If you download the iOS companion app, the search results are pushed to your iOS and Apple Watch device in real time.
- iOS and Apple Watch integration: Let your Mac act as a server and get notifications on your iPhone or Apple Watch while you are on the road
- Support for macOS 10.11
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Website monitor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Website monitor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Website monitor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Website monitor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Website monitor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Website monitor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Website monitor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Website monitor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Website monitor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Website monitor from your MAC!
Website monitor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Website monitor .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Website monitor is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.