WebScraper for MAC – Scan and output website data as CSV or JSON. This app was developed by PEACOCKMEDIA.SOFTWARE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WebScraper for MAC Latest Version
WebScraper for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WebScraper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WebScraper App|
|File Size||8.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About WebScraper App for MAC
WebScraper uses the Integrity v8 engine to quickly scan a website, and can output extracted data as CSV or JSON. Plus download images to a folder.
- Easy to scan a site – just enter the starting URL and press “Go”
- Easy to export – choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (html, plain text, markdown)
- ‘helper’ utilities within the app make it easy to find a suitable class / id or produce a regular expression (regex) to extract the data you want
- Since v4.1 can download to a folder all images discovered
- Configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
- Adds timeout control under Advanced Scan Settings. Previously this was internally set to 30s. If you experience timeouts, it’s important to use the threads slider and/or ‘limit requests to X per minute’ to limit the crawl. This will usually cure the problem. Context help added by the timeout field to this effect.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WebScraper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WebScraper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WebScraper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WebScraper for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WebScraper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WebScraper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WebScraper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WebScraper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WebScraper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WebScraper from your MAC!
WebScraper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Capture entire Web pages as single images or PDFs.
Automatically downloads complete Web sites.
Browse complete websites offline.
This WebScraper .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. WebScraper is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.