Webmailer for MAC – Preference pane for setting mailto: parameters in OS X. This app was created by BELKADAN Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Webmailer for MAC Latest Version
Webmailer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Webmailer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Webmailer App|
|File Size||847 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Webmailer App for MAC
Webmailer is a preference pane for setting mailto: parameters in OS X. Ever click on a mailto: link, only to scream in frustration as Apple Mail opens yet again? The curse of the webmail user is that there is no way to get around this problem. That is, until now. Webmailer is an unoriginally named program (actually a preference pane) for Mac OS X that allows you to fix this problem. You can set it to open any URL or run any shell script, complete with the parameters lifted from the mailto link. Webmailer comes with links for several possible webmail sites, including Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, and several webmail programs, such as SquirrelMail or Roundcube. But you can always add your own configuration.
- In addition to always using your default browser, Webmailer can now always use a non-default browser to handle your webmail, even if it isn’t open.
- Basic AppleScript support: set active destination to destination “Apple Mail”
- Webmailer can now export and import its settings, in order to make migration to a new user account easier. (Apple’s Migration Assistant tool should continue to include Webmailer’s settings as well.)
- Bug fix: Shell script actions were not being recognized by newer C shells.
- Bug fix: Header fields were being matched by placeholders whose names were suffixes (i.e. [bar] would match
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Webmailer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Webmailer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Webmailer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Webmailer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Webmailer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Webmailer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Webmailer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Webmailer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Webmailer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Webmailer from your MAC!
Webmailer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easily change the default application for opening file types.
Redirect mailto: Web tags to your Gmail account.
This Webmailer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Webmailer is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.