WebDrive for MAC – Mount cloud storage as a local device. This app was build by SOUTHRIVERTECH Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WebDrive for MAC Latest Version
WebDrive for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WebDrive that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WebDrive App|
|File Size||45.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About WebDrive App for MAC
WebDrive‘s instantly familiar interface lets you fluently work with cloud storage, local files, and files on remote servers through one common access point. Use WebDrive instead of the traditional FTP client, WebDAV, or SFTP client to reduce the steps of updating remote content.
Connect to popular cloud storage servers through the convenience of a mounted volume in Finder and work with files on OneDrive, Box.Net, Google Drive, DropBox, Amazon S3 and others just like local files on your Mac. It’s like having the cloud on a USB drive.
- New: Endpoint Protection Feature that can optionally only allow certain applications to modify files on drives.
- New: If file is DAV locked by another user don’t allow deletion of files.
- New: Fixed SharePoint Online issue with cache file validation, this option can now be used for SharePoint and OneDrive Business.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WebDrive for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WebDrive .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WebDrive is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WebDrive for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WebDrive apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WebDrive apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WebDrive that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WebDrive icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WebDrive on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WebDrive from your MAC!
WebDrive Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Mount SMB/AFP/FTP filesystems, and others.
Access cloud storage just like a USB drive.
Dual-pane file manager.
This WebDrive .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. WebDrive is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.