WebCrusher for MAC – One-click website filesize optimization. This app was released by RAGESW Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WebCrusher for MAC Latest Version
WebCrusher for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WebCrusher that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WebCrusher App|
|File Size||9.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About WebCrusher App for MAC
WebCrusher offers one-click website optimization, reducing the time it takes for your website to load in your customer’s Web browser. Create your Web site any way you like then run it through WebCrusher and publish it to your Web server. In less than 5 minutes you will have a faster loading Web site with absolutely no additional work on your part.
WebCrusher reduces the size of your image files as well as your Web page code. Whether you built your website with iWeb, Rapidweaver, Dreamweaver or WebDesign, WebCrusher can ensure your website loads as fast as possible for your customers.
WebCrusher can also fix display problems with Internet Explorer and iWeb.
- Works again on Mac OS X 10.6
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WebCrusher for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WebCrusher .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WebCrusher is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WebCrusher for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WebCrusher apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WebCrusher apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WebCrusher that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WebCrusher icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WebCrusher on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WebCrusher from your MAC!
WebCrusher Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Web Site Maestro
Optimize and upload your webpages.
Compress JPEGs up to 500%.
Search engine optimization tool for website ranking improvement.
This WebCrusher .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. WebCrusher is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.