WebCopier for MAC – Download Web sites and view them offline. This app was created by MAXIMUMSOFT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WebCopier for MAC Latest Version
WebCopier for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WebCopier that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WebCopier App|
|File Size||2.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About WebCopier App for MAC
WebCopier is a powerful offline browser that downloads Web sites and stores them locally. It gives you instant access to critical Web sites at any time, regardless of where you are.
- Graph showing effective download speed.
- Compatibility with Snow Leopard
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WebCopier for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WebCopier .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WebCopier is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WebCopier for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WebCopier apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WebCopier apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WebCopier that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WebCopier icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WebCopier on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WebCopier from your MAC!
WebCopier Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Browse complete websites offline.
Automatically downloads complete Web sites.
This WebCopier .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. WebCopier is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.