Webbla for MAC – A visual bookmark manager. This app was created by CELMARO Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Webbla for MAC Latest Version
Webbla for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Webbla that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Webbla App|
|File Size||4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Webbla App for MAC
Webbla allows you to organize your Bookmarks visually with Delicious and Pinboard support.
If you like to handle your music and photos with iTunes and iPhoto, Webbla is the right application to handle your bookmarks.
Webbla is a modern bookmark manager that helps you in organizing your bookmarks visually. It also offers you an easy way to keep track of website updates. Instead of remembering your bookmarks by title, Webbla gives you a new way to remember them visually. Personalizing your bookmarks with tags or keeping them in different categories will help you to come back to them easily.
Define your own shortcuts to add bookmarks from your Web browser to Webbla. Customizable Web browser scripts make it easy to open bookmarks in different ways with all applications supporting AppleScript.
Over standard HTML bookmark files you can import and export your bookmarks to and from Camino, Firefox, OmniWeb, Opera, Safari, and more.
OS X System integration:
Webbla support Spotlight, Cover Flow and Quick Look, so you can easily find and preview your bookmarks with the Finder.
- Added: OS X 10.11 El Capitan compatibility.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Webbla for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Webbla .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Webbla is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Webbla for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Webbla apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Webbla apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Webbla that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Webbla icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Webbla on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Webbla from your MAC!
Webbla Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
URL Manager Pro
Adds ad-blocking capability to Safari.
Catalog an unlimited number of bookmarks with webpage snapshots.
This Webbla .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Webbla is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.