Webber for MAC – View all HTTP/HTTPS traffic during development. This app was developed by CROSSAPI Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Webber for MAC Latest Version
Webber for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Webber that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Webber App|
|File Size||74 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Webber App for MAC
Webber is a web-debugging proxy that allows developers to view all HTTP/HTTPS traffic.
- View HTTP and HTTPS traffic – View all of the HTTP and HTTPS traffic between client and internet, including iOS, iOS simulator, Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux machines. After launch, you can easily start/stop recording. You can also filter unrelated traffic to refine the content.
- View requests, responses, and headers – Choose from a variety of viewers to inspect the requests, responses, and headers. You can switch viewers on-the-fly to find the right one. Syntax highlight viewer is also available.
- Simulate traffic and analyze behavior – Real network traffic’s environment can be simulated by applying latency and bandwidth limit. Performance and behavior can be analyzed by dumping HAR file.
- Syntax highlight – Show highlighted syntax for HTML, JSON, XML, CSS, etc.
- Add chained proxy support
- Improve documentation
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Webber for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Webber .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Webber is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Webber for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Webber apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Webber apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Webber that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Webber icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Webber on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Webber from your MAC!
Webber Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Java HTTP proxy and monitor.
Network protocol analyzer.
Cocoa Packet Analyzer
Network packet protocol analyzer.
This Webber .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Webber is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.