WebArchive Folderizer for MAC – Extracts contents of Safari webarchives. This app was released by SPLOOK Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WebArchive Folderizer for MAC Latest Version
WebArchive Folderizer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WebArchive Folderizer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WebArchive Folderizer App|
|File Size||39 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About WebArchive Folderizer App for MAC
WebArchive Folderizer extracts contents of Safari webarchives
I was quite distressed tonight to notice that one of my older Safari Web archives was showing placeholders instead of the graphics I knew had been there. It seemed that Safari had decided to refresh the page content before displaying it and couldn’t get to the images at their original location
WebArchive Folderizer simply extracts the entire contents of a Safari webarchive file dropped onto its icon into a new folder (with the same name as the webarchive) mimicking the original hierarchy. No attempt is made to process or update any of those contents. I needed a way to get at the embedded images and thought others might as well
Note: This product is not compatible with macOS Catalina and later.
- More robust handling of embedded URLs.
- More MIME types recognized for dynamic content.
- Better handling of text content with incorrect encodings.
- Traditional Chinese localization (donated).
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WebArchive Folderizer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WebArchive Folderizer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WebArchive Folderizer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WebArchive Folderizer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WebArchive Folderizer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WebArchive Folderizer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WebArchive Folderizer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WebArchive Folderizer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WebArchive Folderizer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WebArchive Folderizer from your MAC!
WebArchive Folderizer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Extract images, video, sound, or text from files and folders.
Turn WebArchive files into HTML directory structure.
Store and manage your passwords (was Password Master).
This WebArchive Folderizer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. WebArchive Folderizer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.