WebArchive Extractor for MAC – Turn WebArchive files into HTML directory structure. This app was created by ROBROHAN.GITHUB.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WebArchive Extractor for MAC Latest Version
WebArchive Extractor to HTML [Mac App] Open a Webarchive File on Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WebArchive Extractor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WebArchive Extractor App|
|File Size||246 KB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About WebArchive Extractor App for MAC
WebArchive Extractor turns WebArchive files into HTML directory structure. WebArchive files can be created by saving a Web page in Safari (saving all the graphics, css, and images) or you can create one with TextEdit.
This utility’s focus is on helping you to create simple HTML pages with images using TextEdit. For example, after you create a document with images in TextEdit, you can save the file as WebArchive, use this utility to convert the file into a directory structure, and then upload the extracted directory structure to a Web server. This process can be used to create help files for Web applications or very simple Web sites.
- Updated code for 64 bit architecture.
- Fixed some warnings, and memory leaks.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WebArchive Extractor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WebArchive Extractor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WebArchive Extractor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WebArchive Extractor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WebArchive Extractor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WebArchive Extractor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WebArchive Extractor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WebArchive Extractor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WebArchive Extractor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WebArchive Extractor from your MAC!
WebArchive Extractor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Extract images, video, sound, or text from files and folders.
Extracts contents of Safari webarchives.
Advanced Web-design tool.
This WebArchive Extractor .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. WebArchive Extractor is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.