Web Slices for MAC – View snapshots of Web sites over time. This app was released by BLOOP.IT Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Web Slices for MAC Latest Version
Web Slices for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Web Slices that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Web Slices App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Web Slices App for MAC
Web Slices is an application that enables to quickly and view snapshots of websites by creating a personalized press review always updated.
It will be possible to capture and view screenshots of sites at regular intervals so you can see also old editions no longer available on the internet.
Web Slices it can display both thumbnails and html Web pages.
You can monitor Web pages about changing or updating.
Web slices saves image snapshot of the Web pages with the possibility to see them offline.
Any news from forum pages will automatically captured with the choosing time span or you can capture them by yourself.
Version 1.0: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Web Slices for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Web Slices .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Web Slices is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Web Slices for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Web Slices apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Web Slices apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Web Slices that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Web Slices icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Web Slices on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Web Slices from your MAC!
Web Slices Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Web Slices .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Web Slices is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.