Web Site Maestro for MAC – Optimize and upload your webpages. This app was created by TONBRAND.DSE.NL Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Web Site Maestro for MAC Latest Version
Web Site Maestro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Web Site Maestro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Web Site Maestro App|
|File Size||15.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About Web Site Maestro App for MAC
Note: Web Site Maestro is no longer actively developed. The app is still available for download from the listing, but no further development will occur.
Web Site Maestro speeds up your site by optimizing both HTML and script code of your Web pages and optimizing your JPEG and PNG images. It helps you keep organized by creating a duplicate site folder for the optimized files. An added benefit is that it leaves your original files untouched. You should use your original Web folder for editing and use the duplicate Web folder for uploading.
Web Site Maestro features Smart Handling, supports XML, and can handle Web pages with any text encoding. Moreover, it can check your Web pages for dangling tags, missing attributes and broken links. A built-in FTP/WebDAV client enables one-click optimizing and uploading, also in secure mode. You can synchronize your entire Web site with your local Web folder or synchronize only one remote folder.
Web Site Maestro offers many options to customize its operation to your special needs. Drag-and-drop is supported.
- Changed the Tonbrand Software address to http://www.tonbrand.dse.nl
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Web Site Maestro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Web Site Maestro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Web Site Maestro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Web Site Maestro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Web Site Maestro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Web Site Maestro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Web Site Maestro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Web Site Maestro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Web Site Maestro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Web Site Maestro from your MAC!
Web Site Maestro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Speeds up your site by optimizing code.
One-click website filesize optimization.
GUI for PNG and JPEG optimization.
This Web Site Maestro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Web Site Maestro is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.