Web Mate: Tabbed Browser for MAC – Queue up Web pages to visit. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Web Mate: Tabbed Browser for MAC Latest Version
Web Mate: Tabbed Browser for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Web Mate: Tabbed Browser that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Web Mate: Tabbed Browser App|
About Web Mate: Tabbed Browser App for MAC
Web Mate takes you one step closer to tabbed browsing on the iPhone. Let’s say that you’re browsing your favorite site, like digg.com and you want to view an article. Normally on your computer you might open each Web page that you want to read in a new tab, then read them all when you’re done browsing the main page. On the iPhone you have to click the first link, read the article, click the back button, wait for the original page to load, then find the place you were at before and continue to the next article. Web Mate simplifies this task by queuing up all the links you click on, then allowing you to view them one by one when you’re ready.
Please view the demo video on our website to see exactly how Web mate works.
In the bottom left hand corner of the screen you’ll find an on/of switch. When this is switched on, any link you click on will be queued up to be viewed later. If you turn this off, the links will become active again. The left and right buttons at the bottom of the screen will navigate you through the sites you’ve queued up. The button in the middle will show you how many sites you’ve queued up, and can be clicked to navigate to any site in the list. The trash icon removes the site from the queue, and loads the next site.
** Web Mate is not a fully functional Web browser and is not a replacement for Safari, simply a way to ease the browsing of specific types of sites. **
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Web Mate: Tabbed Browser for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Web Mate: Tabbed Browser .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Web Mate: Tabbed Browser is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Web Mate: Tabbed Browser for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Web Mate: Tabbed Browser apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Web Mate: Tabbed Browser apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Web Mate: Tabbed Browser that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Web Mate: Tabbed Browser icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Web Mate: Tabbed Browser on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Web Mate: Tabbed Browser from your MAC!
Web Mate: Tabbed Browser Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Web Mate: Tabbed Browser .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Web Mate: Tabbed Browser is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.