Web Form Builder for MAC – Create Web forms with drag-and-drop actions. This app was created by COFFEECUP Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Web Form Builder for MAC Latest Version
Web Form Builder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Web Form Builder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Web Form Builder App|
|File Size||37.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Web Form Builder App for MAC
Web Form Builder lets you create Web forms with painless drag-and-drop actions.
- Select and assemble form elements in quick-and-easy templates without writing a line of code.
- Design clean, concise forms that look great on desktop browsers, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Capture user information and engage your audience, building your online presence like never before.
Whether you need to create a registration system, a mailing list signup, or a contact page, your site needs user-focused forms – Web Form Builder is the fastest, easiest way to create them!
Bug fixes and improvements, including:
- 70+ more themes
- Improve compatibility for PHP7 and PHP8
- Allow dark mode in the app
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Web Form Builder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Web Form Builder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Web Form Builder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Web Form Builder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Web Form Builder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Web Form Builder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Web Form Builder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Web Form Builder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Web Form Builder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Web Form Builder from your MAC!
Web Form Builder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Touch Forms Pro
Drag-and-drop Web form builder.
Create PHP web forms.
Forms To Go
Create multi-language (PHP, ASP, Perl) scripts for HTML forms.
This Web Form Builder .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Web Form Builder is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.