Web Feeds for MAC – RSS reader for iPhone. This app was released by WEB.ME Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Web Feeds for MAC Latest Version
Web Feeds for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Web Feeds that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Web Feeds App|
About Web Feeds App for MAC
Web Feeds… The missing feed reader application for your iPhone or iPod touch. Get all of your favorite Web content devilered to the Mail-like interface of Feeds, and you’ll be up to date wherever you go. Features feed auto-discovery, Web preview and full rotation support in a beautifully crafted user interface.
- ATOM support
- Offline reading
- Icons for feeds
- Feed sorting
- Marking all entries of a feed as read
- Enable/disable auto-refresh on startup
- Choose how many feed items to keep
- Small UI enhancements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Web Feeds for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Web Feeds .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Web Feeds is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Web Feeds for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Web Feeds apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Web Feeds apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Web Feeds that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Web Feeds icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Web Feeds on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Web Feeds from your MAC!
Web Feeds Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Web Feeds .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Web Feeds is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.