Web Dumper for MAC – Download entire websites for offline browsing. This app was created by MAXPROG Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Web Dumper for MAC Latest Version
Web Dumper for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Web Dumper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Web Dumper App|
|File Size||10.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Web Dumper App for MAC
Web Dumper lets you download entire Web sites off of the Internet, and save them on your hard drive for later offline browsing.
Downloaded Web sites are saved on your hard drive with their directory structure intact. Web Dumper automatically downloads HTML documents along with their embedded pictures, sounds, movies and so on while it screens them to look for any enclosed links to other documents.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- SSL download (https) is now much faster and multi-threaded.
- ‘About the app’ box tool menu entry to Get license info, Register and Unregister.
- ‘About the app’ box tool menu entry to see the User License Agreement.
- ‘About the app’ box tool menu entry to Reset the app settings to factory default.
- ‘About the app’ box tool menu entry to Copy the current serial.
- ‘About the app’ box tool menu entry to Rethe Update Plan.
- Status line now shows ‘https://’ rather than ‘http://’ for secure pages.
- URL list now shows ‘https://’ rather than ‘http://’ for secure pages.
- Connections setting is now saved and restored even for values greater than 10.
- Interface flickering has been fixed on the MS Windows version.
- List icon showing a black background on given occasions
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Web Dumper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Web Dumper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Web Dumper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Web Dumper for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Web Dumper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Web Dumper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Web Dumper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Web Dumper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Web Dumper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Web Dumper from your MAC!
Web Dumper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Automatically downloads complete Web sites.
Browse complete websites offline.
Tool for downloading an entire website
This Web Dumper .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Web Dumper is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.