WeaverPix for MAC – Create slideshows in Rapidweaver. This app was created by CHILLIDOGSOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WeaverPix for MAC Latest Version
WeaverPix for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WeaverPix that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WeaverPix App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About WeaverPix App for MAC
WeaverPix is RapidWeaver’s easiest slideshow solution. WeaverPix lets you create iPhoto-esque slideshows in Rapidweaver — without Flash! Choose from one of 25 different themes and show off those photos in style!
Cleaner and more intuitive to use, the new responsive UI scales to fit your browser. File size information is now directly on each slide, with easy access to the powerful new image editing.
Twenty new & improved themes, professionally designed with a wealth of new options for all original and Classic themes. Includes new Responsive Themes. Check them out now!
Totally New Powerful Image Editing Capability. Rotate, Crop, Scale and Position each of your images individually. Image details include Exif, JFIF, and General Profile.
Completely new Admin area makes managing your Warehoused images a breeze. Edit image attributes such as the captions, alt, link and title.
Use Sliders to Adjust exposure, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint, sepia, and sharpness. Choose from B&W, Sepia, Antique, Fade Color, Boost Color, Sharpen, Blur, Color Invert.
New Services – 500PX & Dribbble
In addition to Flickr and Picasa, you can now add images from the popular photo services 500px.com and Dribbble.com.
WeaverPix is built using future tech. PHP services are intelligently cached to increase page speeds and decrease load times.
Use the new Stats Bar to adjust slide size and see your slideshow’s total ‘weight’ (aka file size).
Upload images from your iPhone and iPad running iOS 6 or later. Upload images from your Android device
- Fixes bug with Picasa web albums.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WeaverPix for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WeaverPix .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WeaverPix is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WeaverPix for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WeaverPix apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WeaverPix apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WeaverPix that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WeaverPix icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WeaverPix on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WeaverPix from your MAC!
WeaverPix Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This WeaverPix .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. WeaverPix is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.