Weather for MAC – Visual weather and temperature information. This app was developed by PRESSELITE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Weather for MAC Latest Version
Weather for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Weather that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Weather App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About Weather App for MAC
Weather displays local weather and temperature information for wherever you find yourself in the world!.
Weather application for Mac provides real time weather information based on your current location wherever you are in the world. It is very useful when you are travelling. The application will show weather information such as the current condition report (with a stylish icon for each weather), the temperature, the wind speed / direction and the humidity level. Local forecasts are also available. This is a very simple application with an elegant design showing the day and night cycle. The temperature is displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit. An active Internet connection is required to retrieve data.
- The most beautiful and simple way to check for weather information on your Mac.
- Elegant design showing the day and night cycle.
- Real time weather information based on your current location (GPS or WiFi) wherever you are in the world. It is very useful when you are traveling.
- Local condition report (with a stylish icon for each weather condition), temperature, high & low, wind speed & direction, humidity level, cloud cover, and sunrise & sunset times.
- Local forecasts are available.
- You can check the weather for other cities. Choose the city you want to see weather for by scrolling through your saved cities. You can add or delete cities, and reorder your list. Please, enter the city and the country.
- Screen auto-refresh every 15 minutes with the latest weather information.
- Full Screen Mode.
- The temperature is displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- The most accurate weather application on the AppStore.
- The application is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Japanese.
Weather on your dock:
- Real time weather condition and temperature on your Dock.
- Dynamic Dock Icon gives you the current weather information in real time! Updated every 15 minutes.
- The simplest way to be in constant contact with live weather 24/7 without even opening up an application.
- Simple alarm function.
- You can set alarms, and organize them in your list.
Before using this application, please enable Location Services in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Enable Location Services > Enable Weather.
- New weather provider with more precise data.
- New weather data : Cloud cover, and sunrise / sunset times.
- “Location not found” bug fixes.
- Japanese translation.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Weather for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Weather .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Weather is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Weather for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Weather apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Weather apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Weather that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Weather icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Weather on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Weather from your MAC!
Weather Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful weather app (USA-only).
Display utility for weather enthusiasts and meteorologists.
Clean and elegant weather app.
This Weather .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Weather is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.