WaveMaker for MAC – Build Web applications without complex coding. This app was released by WAVEMAKER Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WaveMaker for MAC Latest Version
WaveMaker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WaveMaker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WaveMaker App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About WaveMaker App for MAC
WaveMaker is an easy-to-use visual builder that enables the drag & drop assembly of scalable, web-applications using Ajax widgets, Web services and databases. WaveMaker Studio will look and feel especially familiar to client/server developers who are used to working with visual tools.
WaveMaker has helped customers reduced development costs by 67% and cut the lines of code written by 98%. Less code makes WaveMaker applications cheaper to maintain and easier to manage.
- Faster Deployment to WaveMaker cloud
- Cloud Deployment issue with Application having database designed in Studio itself
- Usability issue for displaying the target url of the application after deployment to WaveMaker Cloud
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WaveMaker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WaveMaker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WaveMaker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WaveMaker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WaveMaker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WaveMaker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WaveMaker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WaveMaker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WaveMaker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WaveMaker from your MAC!
WaveMaker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Object-oriented programming tool (was Real Studio).
WYSIWYG Web editor.
Create iOS applications quickly and easily.
This WaveMaker .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. WaveMaker is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.