Waveboard for MAC – Receive update notifications as a badge icon in the dock. This app was developed by GETWAVEBOARD Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Waveboard for MAC Latest Version
Waveboard for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Waveboard that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Waveboard App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Waveboard App for MAC
Waveboard wraps the Web presentation of Google Wave in a desktop application and is ready for direct use, without the need of installing Google Gears or other tools. It also adds notifications to keep you updated about new or changed waves. Keyboard shortcuts are mapped to combinations that Mac users expect to work. It also adds the possibility to print and save single waves which is not possible with regular browsers by now. It also works together nicely with the Waveboard iPhone App which is available from the AppStore.
- With Safari 5 also the browser engine in your Waveboard app got updated automatically. But sadly Safari 5 in 32 bit mode does not play nicely together with Google Wave so wave throws an error message. So Waveboard had to switch to 64 bit now too. But Google Gears needs 32 bit, therefore we also needed to remove support for the Gears plugin. Anyways, Gears is not supported any more by Google so it should be ok while HTML5 browsers are getting better.
- Other issues like custom domain support, multiple accounts and more will be addressed in a later major release.
Thanks for your support.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Waveboard for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Waveboard .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Waveboard is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Waveboard for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Waveboard apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Waveboard apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Waveboard that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Waveboard icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Waveboard on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Waveboard from your MAC!
Waveboard Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Auto-delete newly added files and folders.
Selectively erase logs, caches, activity, and more.
Delete files that waste your disk space.
This Waveboard .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Waveboard is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.