Waterfall for MAC – Keep your RapidWeaver themes up-to-date. This app was released by NIMBLEHOST Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Waterfall for MAC Latest Version
Waterfall for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Waterfall that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Waterfall App|
|File Size||396 KB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Waterfall App for MAC
Waterfall automatically keeps your RapidWeaver themes updated for you.
- Easy, Automatic Theme Updating for Both RapidWeaver 5 and 6 – The hassle of manually updating themes is a pain point every RapidWeaver user has run into as some point. Waterfall is your effortless theme management tool, specifically designed to help save you time and prevent the headaches all too often associated with theme updating.
- At a glance info – Easily see the important details you need, like what the version number is, who the developer is, and whether there’s an update available.
- Effortless Updating – Gone are the days where you’ll need to manually download and apply theme updates. Quickly see if an update is available, and install it with the click of a button!
- Automatic backups – Waterfall backs up every theme it installs an update for. Lost customizations and mistakenly deleted theme images are now a thing of the past. Why, hello there, peace of mind!
- Time Guardian – Waterfall could quite easily save you many hours of effort. No more wasted time backing up files, manually updating themes, or trying to figure out what version you have installed.
- Already built into many of your favorite themes – Over 80 Waterfall-enabled RapidWeaver themes are available.
The latest versions of all ThemeFlood, Henk Vrieselaar, WeaverThemes, Yabdab, seyDesign and NimbleHost themes already include support for Waterfall. Other developers, such as Joe Workman and more, are also adding support for Waterfall. We’ve also provided a dedicated site where theme developers can get all the information they need to add support for Waterfall. Don’t see your theme developer listed? Be sure to ask them to do so!
- [New] Easily access the backup files that Waterfall creates for you, by clicking on the “Display backup files” button in the Page Inspector.
- [Fixed] An issue which would display duplicates of a single verified email, rather than an entry for individual email.
- [Known Issues] After installing an update, if you click on the refresh button, Waterfall will display the old version details, rather than the new info. This does not mean the update was unsuccessful, just that Waterfall is displaying incorrect information. Restarting RW will allow Waterfall to display the correct information.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Waterfall for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Waterfall .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Waterfall is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Waterfall for MAC !
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Waterfall apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Waterfall apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Waterfall that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Waterfall icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Waterfall on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- And you’re done to remove Waterfall from your MAC!
Waterfall Alternative App for MAC
This Waterfall .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Waterfall is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.