Wasted for MAC – Convert and compress images from your iOS apps. This app was build by WASTED.WERK01.DE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Wasted for MAC Latest Version
Wasted for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Wasted that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Wasted App|
|File Size||795 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Wasted App for MAC
Wasted analyzes the images in iOS app packages, smart-converts or re-compresses them, and can generate a protocol about the compression results alongside the exported, optimized images.
- Extract and analyze Xcode assets (.car files)
- Fixed sandbox/ATS
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Wasted for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Wasted .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Wasted is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Wasted for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Wasted apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Wasted apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Wasted that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Wasted icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Wasted on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Wasted from your MAC!
Wasted Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Wasted .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Wasted is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.