Washing Machine for MAC – Eliminates duplicate files, caches, and much more. This app was created by INTEGO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Washing Machine for MAC Latest Version
Washing Machine for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Washing Machine that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Washing Machine App|
|File Size||120.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Washing Machine App for MAC
Washing Machine makes it easy to get rid of the junk that’s making your Mac slow: duplicate files, and old programs you never use. Plus, it enables you to automatically organize things so both you and your Mac operate more efficiently.
- Reclaim – Lose that unwanted file baggage – There are lots of files on your computer that you simply don’t need: Caches you no longer in use, language files for languages you don’t even speak, and many more. Washing Machine hunts down these files so your computer can run faster and more efficiently.
- Duplicates – Get rid of useless clones – Chances are, you have a lot of redundant files on your computer; not backups, but duplicates you don’t even know about (and certainly don’t need). Washing Machine identifies these useless hangers-on and lets you get rid of them in a click. Making more space for things that matter.
- Organize – Whip your desktop, dock and files into shape – Clutter is the enemy of efficiency. Washing Machine can automatically organize your heap of desktop files into the right folders. It also shows you which apps you use most often and allows you to drag and drop them to and from your Dock with ease.
- And more…
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Washing Machine for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Washing Machine .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Washing Machine is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Washing Machine for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Washing Machine apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Washing Machine apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Washing Machine that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Washing Machine icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Washing Machine on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Washing Machine from your MAC!
Washing Machine Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Maintenance and optimization tool.
Dig the junk out of your computer.
All-in-one package to keep your Mac clean.
This Washing Machine .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Washing Machine is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.