Warp for MAC – Rapid conversion and analysis of large databases. This app was build by WARP.ONE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Warp for MAC Latest Version
Warp for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Warp that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Warp App|
About Warp App for MAC
Warp allows you to convert and analyze (very) large databases with ease at the speed of light. In Warp, you work on a small subset of the data, after which Warp repeats your actions on the entire dataset. Unlike most data-analysis apps, you do not have to type any codes in Warp.
- Read data from files (e.g., CSVs), databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQLite) or even big data warehouses (RethinkDB and Facebook Presto)
- Effortlessly juggle around data between files and databases by simply dragging-and-dropping! Load CSV files into MySQL or transfer a PostgreSQL table to a RethinkDB table by just dragging one to the other.
- Efficiently analyze large datasets: Warp works closely together with databases to deliver the best performance.
- Work faster by creating your analysis on a small subset of the data, then run it on all data with only a single click
- Use the same formulas and techniques (such as pivot tables) you already know from Microsoft Excel
- Easily re-run an analysis on different data, possibly from different sources
- Easy-to-use, drag and drop interface, but the pro features are never more than a click away
- Improve syntax coloring in dark mode
- Ensure dragging files to Warp works properly
- Fix a crash when selecting an alternative data manipulation step from the popup
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Warp for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Warp .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Warp is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Warp for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Warp apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Warp apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Warp that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Warp icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Warp on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Warp from your MAC!
Warp Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Warp .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Warp is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.