W3Perl for MAC – Logfile analyzer. This app was developed by W3PERL Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
W3Perl for MAC Latest Version
W3Perl for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about W3Perl that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||W3Perl App|
|File Size||10.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About W3Perl App for MAC
W3Perl is a free logfile analyzer.
- Parse WWW / FTP / Squid / CUPS / DHCP / SSH and Mail logfiles
- Doesn’t require any code to be inserted into websites
- No dependancy rather than Perl.
- Plugins for city / screensize / PDF…
- Web admin to manage remotely
- Installer available for Linux / Mac and Windows
- HTML / Emails / PDF reports
- Display stats from hours to years, hosts/pages to pages/hosts
- Can produce detailed reports about visitor’s path
jvectormapto display country/region maps
- Improved OS X installer
- SSH support
- AJAX menu
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download W3Perl for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the W3Perl .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the W3Perl is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy W3Perl for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing W3Perl apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete W3Perl apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the W3Perl that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the W3Perl icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall W3Perl on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove W3Perl from your MAC!
W3Perl Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Free server log file analyzer.
This W3Perl .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. W3Perl is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.