Vuze for MAC – BitTorrent client with wide-ranging features. This app was build by VUZE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Vuze for MAC Latest Version
Vuze for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Vuze that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Vuze App|
|File Size||69.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Vuze App for MAC
Vuze is the ultimate client for BitTorrent. Mac-native, it’s a fast and accessible file sharing solution. It lets you find torrents with a built in search bar, then download them at blazing speeds. Vuze even lets you control your torrent downloads from a web interface.
File transfer, with helpful features:
- Built-in player. Watch videos in stunning HD.
- Bandwidth management. Adjust bit-rates to boost download speeds.
- RSS integration. Subscribe to feeds, and let the content come to you.
Note: A paid version of Vuze is also available. For more information, go here.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Vuze for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Vuze .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Vuze is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Vuze for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Vuze apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Vuze apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Vuze that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Vuze icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Vuze on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Vuze from your MAC!
Vuze Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Bittorrent client forked from Azureus.
Lightweight Bittorrent client.
Azureus Dashboard Widget
Interface for monitoring/managing BitTorrent downloads.
This Vuze .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Vuze is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.