Vtrace for MAC – Visual traceroute. This app was build by VLADALEXA Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Vtrace for MAC Latest Version
Vtrace for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Vtrace that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Vtrace App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Vtrace App for MAC
Vtrace is a visual traceroute application that shows* a list of the network servers from your machine to a target IP address or hostname, and it attempts to place each at its corresponding location on a map.
*The ability to show and determine hops depends on your network’s routing policies; if the packets are filtered, no hops can be determined.
- Added progress bar
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Vtrace for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Vtrace .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Vtrace is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Vtrace for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Vtrace apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Vtrace apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Vtrace that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Vtrace icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Vtrace on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Vtrace from your MAC!
Vtrace Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Vtrace .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Vtrace is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.