VPN-X Server for MAC – P2P/SSL/TLS VPN server. This app was released by BIRDSSOFT Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VPN-X Server for MAC Latest Version
VPN-X Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VPN-X Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VPN-X Server App|
|File Size||42.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About VPN-X Server App for MAC
VPN-X Server is a Java cross-platform L2TP/IPsec and SSL/TLS VPN server solution. It can support iPhone/iPad built-in VPN client; we also provide special VPN-X client.
VPN-X Server comes in Free, Professional, and Business editions. Purchase options can be found here.
Version 1.0 (18.104.22.168):
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 1.0, the developer states that this is version 22.214.171.124.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VPN-X Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VPN-X Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VPN-X Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VPN-X Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VPN-X Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VPN-X Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VPN-X Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VPN-X Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VPN-X Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VPN-X Server from your MAC!
VPN-X Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
VPN client for everyone.
Secures and speeds up your Internet connection.
Free VPN application.
This VPN-X Server .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. VPN-X Server is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.