VPN Guard for MAC – Monitor your VPN connections. This app was released by MEMYSELFANDI.HU Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VPN Guard for MAC Latest Version
VPN Guard for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VPN Guard that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VPN Guard App|
|File Size||2.7 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About VPN Guard App for MAC
VPN Guard is a small macOS status menu application to monitor your macOS VPN connections and keep connected them as currently the OS lacks this feature.
- Monitoring VPN connections’ status and connection time
- Automatically and continuously keeping VPN connections alive, connected
- Getting macOS notifications about any VPN connection status changes
- Automatic close of the annoying system provided modal notification window shown on VPN Connection failures
- Simple macOS status menu interface
- Added macOS Big Sur compatibility
- Bug and stability fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VPN Guard for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VPN Guard .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VPN Guard is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VPN Guard for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VPN Guard apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VPN Guard apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VPN Guard that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VPN Guard icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VPN Guard on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VPN Guard from your MAC!
VPN Guard Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Verify VPN connection in the menu bar.
P2P/SSL/TLS VPN client.
GUI for the VPN server in OS X.
This VPN Guard .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. VPN Guard is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.