VPN Banana for MAC – Global high-speed acceleration services. This app was build by BLOG.SINA.CN Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VPN Banana for MAC Latest Version
VPN Banana for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VPN Banana that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VPN Banana App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About VPN Banana App for MAC
VPN Banana is a fast, safe accelerator, to provide you with global high-speed acceleration services:
- VPN Banana provide the world’s major areas of the accelerated node, you can choose
- VPN Banana provides intelligent mode, automatically assign different network requests to different acceleration nodes, making your network acceleration to achieve the best results
- Increase the function to retrieve the password
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VPN Banana for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VPN Banana .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VPN Banana is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VPN Banana for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VPN Banana apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VPN Banana apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VPN Banana that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VPN Banana icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VPN Banana on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VPN Banana from your MAC!
VPN Banana Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This VPN Banana .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. VPN Banana is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.