Voyager VPN for MAC – Simple, fast, and stable VPN. This app was developed by LVXING.TODAY Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Voyager VPN for MAC Latest Version
Voyager VPN for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Voyager VPN that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Voyager VPN App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Voyager VPN App for MAC
Voyager VPN is a VPN and proxy service that optimizes your network performance and speed, especially in China area.
- Facebook, Google, Allo, Gmail, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Dropbox… both the app and website are well supported
- Smartly identify domestic and foreign sites and access in an optimal way
- Boost web page loading speed by 5-20 times
- Play HD video fast and smoothly
- Free trial with no registration required
- Support for iPhone, iPad, and computers
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Voyager VPN for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Voyager VPN .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Voyager VPN is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Voyager VPN for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Voyager VPN apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Voyager VPN apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Voyager VPN that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Voyager VPN icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Voyager VPN on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Voyager VPN from your MAC!
Voyager VPN Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Voyager VPN .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Voyager VPN is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.