Voluminous for MAC – Find/download free public-domain books online. This app was developed by VOLUMINOUS.WOOJI-JUICE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Education app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Voluminous for MAC Latest Version
Voluminous for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Voluminous that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Voluminous App|
|File Size||9.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Voluminous App for MAC
Voluminous finds free, public-domain books on the Internet, downloads them, formats them for easier reading, and manages the collection. Offering more than 20,000 books from the outset, including many famous plays, novels, poetry and reference works, new titles are added to the catalogue regularly. Voluminous also includes a variety of ways to pick out the titles you want: search by title or author instantly, or browse the topic catalogue, based on the Library of Congress classification scheme.
- Snow Leopard compatibility update.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Voluminous for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Voluminous .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Voluminous is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Voluminous for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Voluminous apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Voluminous apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Voluminous that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Voluminous icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Voluminous on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Voluminous from your MAC!
Voluminous Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Fast text reader.
For reading eBooks, digital newspapers, other digital publications.
This Voluminous .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Voluminous is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.