Voice to Email for MAC – Record voice messages and email them to yourself. This app was developed by BETTERDAYWIRELESS Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Voice to Email for MAC Latest Version
Voice to Email for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Voice to Email that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Voice to Email App|
About Voice to Email App for MAC
Voice to Email is a simple to use application which lets you easily and quickly record voice messages and email them to yourself or others.
The voice messages can be anything you want: meeting notes, memos, reminders, to do lists, greetings, conversations, anything at all. In addition, voice to email lets you save the messages and categorize them into folders that you define yourself.
To email, all you need to do is press the Email button and fill out the To and From fields.
- Record and Playback
- Email recordings to yourself or others ( 3G or wifi required )
- Save messages for later playback or emailing
- Categorize messages into Folders
- Up to 50 custom folders supported
- Sort by name, date, or length
- Organize messages however you like
- Easy to Use
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Voice to Email for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Voice to Email .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Voice to Email is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Voice to Email for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Voice to Email apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Voice to Email apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Voice to Email that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Voice to Email icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Voice to Email on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Voice to Email from your MAC!
Voice to Email Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Voice to Email .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Voice to Email is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.