VNC Viewer for MAC – Screen sharing from a remote computer. This app was released by REALVNC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VNC Viewer for MAC Latest Version
VNC Viewer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VNC Viewer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VNC Viewer App|
|File Size||3.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About VNC Viewer App for MAC
VNC Viewer is a client app that allows screen sharing from a remote computer anywhere in the world, watch its screen in real-time, and take control as though sitting in front of it.
VNC Viewer is simple to use, which makes it even easier to deploy to everyone in your organization. There’s no bloat, so you’re not paying for features you don’t need.
The quoted price is for the Professional subscription, for one computer per year, with discounts for volume and duration. Additional pricing info can be found here.
Note: Requires VNC Connect for a remote server computers.
- Added ability to sort connections using the Label column in Details View, so you can easily find servers that you have not yet labelled.
- Added access to the context menu for search results. This can be shown by right-clicking on
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VNC Viewer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VNC Viewer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VNC Viewer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VNC Viewer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VNC Viewer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VNC Viewer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VNC Viewer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VNC Viewer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VNC Viewer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VNC Viewer from your MAC!
VNC Viewer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Connect to your Mac computers from anywhere in the world.
Fast VNC client.
Screen sharing to a remote computer.
This VNC Viewer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. VNC Viewer is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.