VNC Connect for MAC – A glance view of the network status of your remote computers. This app was released by ITUNES.APPLE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VNC Connect for MAC Latest Version
VNC Connect for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VNC Connect that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VNC Connect App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About VNC Connect App for MAC
VNC Connect is a place for all of your remote computer activities. At a glance you can see network status of your remote computers. If computer you want connect to is offline, you can wake it with Wake-On-Lan message and then connect with VNC or SSH client.
- VNC and SSH
- Monitor network reachability status of computers
- Auto-wake before connecting
- Now tested with macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Code has been converted to Swift 4
- Bug fixes
- UI refinements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VNC Connect for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VNC Connect .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VNC Connect is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VNC Connect for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VNC Connect apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VNC Connect apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VNC Connect that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VNC Connect icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VNC Connect on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VNC Connect from your MAC!
VNC Connect Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Screen sharing from a remote computer.
This VNC Connect .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. VNC Connect is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.