VNC Connect for MAC – Screen sharing to a remote computer. This app was released by REALVNC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VNC Connect for MAC Latest Version
VNC Connect for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VNC Connect that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VNC Connect App|
|File Size||10.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About VNC Connect App for MAC
VNC Connect is a screen sharing software that allows you to connect to a remote computer, whenever it is located in the world. This service provides many convenient features that can help you watch, control, and use a screen of a remote computer like you are sitting in front of it
VNC Connect offers plenty of features and solutions to provide an enjoyable user experience for you, namely:
- Easily connect to a remote computer via a VNC Connect cloud service
- Log into a VNC Viewer to backup and sync all your devices
- Enjoy a scrolling bar with advanced keys such as Command/Windows right above the virtual keyboard
- Take advantage of using Bluetooth keyboards and mice
The software requires a VNC Viewer for remote client computers
- New: Added ProxyAutoConfig parameter to specify a proxy-auto configuration (PAC) script on Windows.
- Fixed: Potential crashes when using new 10-bit color depth displays on Mac.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VNC Connect for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VNC Connect .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VNC Connect is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VNC Connect for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VNC Connect apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VNC Connect apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VNC Connect that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VNC Connect icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VNC Connect on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VNC Connect from your MAC!
VNC Connect Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Screen sharing from a remote computer.
Access all your computers from anywhere.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise
Remote desktop management supporting several technologies.
This VNC Connect .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. VNC Connect is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.