VMware InstallBuilder for MAC – Packaging and installer-creation solution. This app was build by INSTALLBUILDER Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VMware InstallBuilder for MAC Latest Version
VMware InstallBuilder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VMware InstallBuilder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VMware InstallBuilder App|
|File Size||123 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About VMware InstallBuilder App for MAC
VMware InstallBuilder is a development tool for building cross-platform installers for desktop and server software. With InstallBuilder, you can quickly create dynamic, professional installers for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris and other platforms from a single project file and build environment. In addition to installers, InstallBuilder will generate RPM and Debian packages and multiplatform CDs/DVDs. Automatic update functionality makes it easy to deliver updates directly to users once they have your software installed
Powerful UI for Installer Development:
- Develop installers using the intuitive GUI or by editing XML-based installer project files
- Built-in actions automate adding commonly required functionality to installers
- Make platform-specific customizations while maintaining one project file for all platforms
Installers for Any Desktop or Server Environment:
- Create installers for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, IRIX, FreeBSD and more
- Generate RPMs, Debian packages and multi-platform DVDs or CD-ROMs
- Installers run in GUI, text and unattended modes
- Included debugger allows you test installers as you develop and pinpoint areas to troubleshoot
- Command line interface allows for integration with build and test systems
- “Human friendly” XML-based project files support source control integration and customizing installers using external scripts
Dynamic Parameter Support:
Enhanced parameter support makes it possible to create dynamic pages that will be automatically reconfigured based on user’s input. This allows you to create a more customized and streamlined installation experience for users
Enhanced Component Functionality:
InstallBuilder provides support for downloadable components and component groups, including support for subcomponents. Downloadable components will be downloaded at runtime only if the user chooses to install them, reducing the size of installer downloads. The InstallBuilder component system allows you to group individual components and build feature sets that will be displayed in a tree structure (“subcomponents”.) It also allows users to add and remove specific components from existing installations
Over 350 pages of documentation are now available for InstallBuilder. The documentation not only explains every feature of InstallBuilder, but also provides sample code for a wide variety of installer functions, such as bundling a Java runtime, detecting pre-requisites on the system, offering basic and advanced installation modes and more
- Fixed macOS binary launcher executable permissions not enforced when using
- Support using osx-x86_64 and osx-arm64 checks in rule
- Fixed Qt mode on arm macOS Big Sur incorrectly displayed when using dark mode
- Fixed malformed admin launcher on macOS arm when signed using the built-in mechanism
- Enforce PIE binary flags on macOS osx-x86_64
- Fixed builder osx-arm64 application crashing on macOS when clicking on top bar menu items
- Fixed code signing of big exe files on Windows x64
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VMware InstallBuilder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VMware InstallBuilder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VMware InstallBuilder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VMware InstallBuilder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VMware InstallBuilder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VMware InstallBuilder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VMware InstallBuilder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VMware InstallBuilder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VMware InstallBuilder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VMware InstallBuilder from your MAC!
VMware InstallBuilder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Install individual files from .pkg installers and more.
Quickly create disk image (dmg) archives.
Creates packages and metapackages.
This VMware InstallBuilder .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. VMware InstallBuilder is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.