VMware Horizon Client for MAC – Virtual or hosted desktops from one platform. This app was created by VMWARE Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VMware Horizon Client for MAC Latest Version
VMware Horizon Client for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VMware Horizon Client that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VMware Horizon Client App|
|File Size||37.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About VMware Horizon Client App for MAC
VMWare Horizon Client delivers virtual or hosted desktops and applications through a single VDI platform. Provide end users access to all of their virtual desktops, applications, and online services through a single workspace in a few simple clicks.
Delivers Desktops and Applications through a Single Platform
Transform static desktops into secure, virtual workspaces that can be delivered on demand. Provision virtual or remoted desktops and applications through a single VDI platform to streamline management and easily entitle end users.
Supports a Rich, Adaptive User Experience
Provide a consistently great end user experience for knowledge workers, mobile workers and even 3D developers across devices, locations, media and connections.
Secures Data and Simplifies Compliance
Consolidate control, delivery and protection of user compute resources with end-to-end management and automation. Leverage virtual networking to simply and dynamically set security policies across groups of end users.
Dramatically Improves ROI
Dynamically allocate resources with virtual storage, virtual compute and virtual networking to simplify management and drive down costs. Reduce day to day operations costs with a single platform that allows you to extend virtualization from the data center to your devices.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Support for Blast Extreme Adaptive Transport (BEAT)
- With the VMware Blast display protocol, Horizon Client for Mac uses TCP networking when it connects to a server or BEAT if the agent and Blast Secure Gateway (if enabled) support BEAT connectivity. You can select network condition options to use only TCP networking or BEAT networking.
Hide security information for enhanced security
- A Horizon 7 version 7.1 administrator can configure global settings to hide security information in Horizon Client for Mac, including server URL information and the Domain drop-down menu. To authenticate when the Domain drop-down menu is hidden in Horizon Client, you must provide domain information by entering your user name in the format domain\username or [email protected] in the User name text box.
Restart a remote desktop
- You can restart a remote desktop from Horizon Client for Mac. Restarting a remote desktop is the equivalent of the Windows operating system restart command.
Touch Bar integration
- If your Mac has a Touch Bar, you can use the Touch Bar to interact with Horizon Client for Mac.
Touch ID biometric authentication
- If you have a Mac model that supports Touch ID, you can use Touch ID for user authentication in Horizon Client for Mac. A Horizon administrator must enable biometric authentication in Connection Server to use this feature. For information, see the View Administration document.
Upgrade Horizon Client online
- You can configure Horizon Client to check for and install updates automatically each time it starts. You can also check for and install updates manually.
URL Content Redirection feature enhancements and official support
- Previously, only agent-to-client URL content redirection was supported and the URL Content Redirection feature was Tech Preview in Horizon Client for Mac. Now, both agent-to-client and client-to-agent URL content redirection are supported and the URL Content Redirection feature is officially supported in Horizon Client for Mac.
OpenSSL 1.0.2k support
- The OpenSSL library is updated to version openssl-1.0.2k.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VMware Horizon Client for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VMware Horizon Client .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VMware Horizon Client is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VMware Horizon Client for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VMware Horizon Client apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VMware Horizon Client apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VMware Horizon Client that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VMware Horizon Client icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VMware Horizon Client on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VMware Horizon Client from your MAC!
VMware Horizon Client Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This VMware Horizon Client .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. VMware Horizon Client is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.