vMailias for MAC – Provide unique email addresses for your domain or Gmail account. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
vMailias for MAC Latest Version
vMailias for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about vMailias that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||vMailias App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About vMailias App for MAC
vMailias… If you have your own domain, with a catch-all email account, you can use vMailias to quickly provide unique email addresses for your catch-all when registering with web-sites. If you have a Gmail account, vMailias can perform the same service, using the Gmail ‘+’ notation to generate email addresses that are directed into your main Gmail account. How Does It Help? vMailias makes it easy to generate unique redundant email addresses for web-site registration. Tracking which email address was used for which web-site also makes it easy to set up rules to guide email from different web-sites into their own folders, and to easily identify the source of spam, and filter it out. You can tell vMailias to automatically copy the generated email address onto the clipboard, ready for pasting into the email address field of the web-site you’re registering with. And vMailias can also automatically grab the web-site domain directly from your browser, to save you having to copy it over.
- Edits to table entries now “stick” instead of reverting.
- To clarify how the email prefix, number and domain are used, a live example is now shown in the preferences.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download vMailias for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the vMailias .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the vMailias is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy vMailias for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing vMailias apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete vMailias apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the vMailias that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the vMailias icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall vMailias on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove vMailias from your MAC!
vMailias Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This vMailias .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. vMailias is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.