Visual JSON for MAC – JSON visualization tool for server/client developers. This app was created by YOUKNOWONE.GITHUB Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Visual JSON for MAC Latest Version
Visual JSON for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Visual JSON that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Visual JSON App|
|File Size||1.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Visual JSON App for MAC
Visual JSON is a simple and very easy-to-use JSON visualization tool for JSON API server/client developers.
Using the Visual JSON utility, one can access a remote or local address to a JSON server and refresh its result with a click. Or just paste a raw JSON value.
You also can test POST methods using simple HTTP query expressions.
- Option to allow self-signed or invalid SSL certificates
- Allow responses without status code 200
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Visual JSON for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Visual JSON .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Visual JSON is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Visual JSON for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Visual JSON apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Visual JSON apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Visual JSON that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Visual JSON icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Visual JSON on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Visual JSON from your MAC!
Visual JSON Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
View, edit, and export your JSON.
Search JSON data structures without serialization.
Smart JSON Editor
Powerful JSON-tree tool.
This Visual JSON .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Visual JSON is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.