Visifire for MAC – Create and embed attractive, animated Silverlight charts. This app was created by VISIFIRE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Visifire for MAC Latest Version
Visifire for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Visifire that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Visifire App|
|File Size||4.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Visifire App for MAC
Visifire is a set of open source charts – powered by Microsoft Silverlight. With Visifire you can create and embed visually stunning animated Silverlight Charts within minutes. Visifire is easy to use and independent of the server side technology.
- Bug fix: Chart threw null reference exception on real-time update in Line series.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Visifire for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Visifire .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Visifire is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Visifire for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Visifire apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Visifire apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Visifire that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Visifire icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Visifire on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Visifire from your MAC!
Visifire Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create diagrams, flow charts, and more.
Apple's spreadsheet app from the iWork suite.
Cross-platform plug-in delivers interactive applications for the Web.
This Visifire .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Visifire is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.