VirtualHostX for MAC – Host multiple websites on your Mac. This app was developed by CLICKONTYLER Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
VirtualHostX for MAC Latest Version
VirtualHostX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VirtualHostX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VirtualHostX App|
|File Size||31.5 MB|
About VirtualHostX App for MAC
VirtualHostX is the easiest way to host and share multiple websites on your Mac. It’s the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks.
This is just a quick update that renews the vhx.cloud SSL certificate so you can continue to test your websites using HTTPS
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VirtualHostX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VirtualHostX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VirtualHostX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VirtualHostX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VirtualHostX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VirtualHostX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VirtualHostX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VirtualHostX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VirtualHostX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VirtualHostX from your MAC!
VirtualHostX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Complete Web server solution.
Create a local server environment for Web development and more.
Manage Web servers.
This VirtualHostX .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. VirtualHostX is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.