Virtual TimeClock Server for MAC – Network server for tracking employee time clocks. This app was developed by REDCORT Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Virtual TimeClock Server for MAC Latest Version
Virtual TimeClock Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Virtual TimeClock Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Virtual TimeClock Server App|
|File Size||24.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Virtual TimeClock Server App for MAC
Virtual TimeClock Server time and attendance software is full featured and powerful, yet easy to manage and use employee time clock software. Designed for the busy owner or manager without a lot of technical expertise, our time clock software can be up and running in a few minutes. Take advantage of powerful auto discovery networking that makes it really simple to setup time clocks on multiple computers on your network. If you have multiple business locations or do payroll remotely, Virtual TimeClock allows you to track employee hours and overtime as well as print time sheets and timecard reports from anywhere you have an Internet connection. If you’re looking for a simple computer time tracking system to control payroll costs for a few employees or the power to easily manage time and attendance for hundreds of workers at multiple locations, Virtual TimeClock Network Edition is perfect for your business.
- Resolved an issue that could cause an error (RD1) when activating new program license keys.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent the program from recognizing a Daylight Saving time change.
- Implemented a number of minor changes to improve the overall user experience.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Virtual TimeClock Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Virtual TimeClock Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Virtual TimeClock Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Virtual TimeClock Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Virtual TimeClock Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Virtual TimeClock Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Virtual TimeClock Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Virtual TimeClock Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Virtual TimeClock Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Virtual TimeClock Server from your MAC!
Virtual TimeClock Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy time and expense tracking.
Automatic productivity, time tracking, and invoice generation.
This Virtual TimeClock Server .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Virtual TimeClock Server is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.